- iTunes in the Cloud – iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Download Previous Purchases – Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Automatic Downloads – Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Wi-Fi Syncing – Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
If you’re using jailbroken iPhone, your device should be compatible with iTunes 10.5. That means you can sync the device with iTunes without any issue. However, please stay away from upgrading to iOS 5. Otherwise you may lose your jailbreak.